domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Hoy es mi cumpleaños // Today's my B-day!

Solo quiero decir que estoy feliz de poder celebrar mi cumpleaños rodeada de tanto amor...
en Facebook he podido leer los mensajes más dulces ... No puedo pedir nada... lo tengo todo.

___________________________________________________________________

I just want to say that I'm happy to be able to celebrate my birthday surrounded by so much love.. in Facebook I have been able to read the sweetest messages.. I can´t ask for more... I have it all...

2 comentarios:

  1. Feliz cumpleaños, que todos tus dias de este nuevo año esten llenos de cosas lindas, abracitosss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank You . . . Thank You . . . Thank You . . . for visiting my blog. I so wish you would have commented earlier.

    I have enjoyed reading your blog . . . my Spanish is rough . . I studied it in high school and can still read and understand some . . then, I found you had interpreted it . . THANK YOU ! ! ! !

    Your post about your father's birthday was so sweet . . . a father and daughter share such a bond that lasts a life-time . .and for me, beyond their lifetime. Last evening, as I was lying in bed ready to go to sleep, tears came to my eyes, as they do every birthday eve, as I realize, again, that my parents will not be with me on this most important day in my life, which came about because of their love.

    Now, I must go . . . I shall now follow you so I can keep up on what is going on in Chile :0}

    ResponderEliminar